Service that assists persons with:
- Personal hygiene tasks
- Dressing themselves
- Budget Management
- Healthcare Management
- Community Integration
- Home and Community Safety
Service that enables a person to:
- Acquire, improve and maintain skills to live in the community.
- Daily Living Skills can include
- Brushing Teeth
- Taking proper doses of prescriptions
- Meal prepping, etc.
ABA – Behavioral Services
ABA service targets the assessment and reduction of behavioral challenges that present a:
- Health risk to the person or others
- Safety risk to the person or others
- Interference with home activities
- Interference with community activities.
- Additionally, ABA service targets the increase of functional communication and the increase of appropriate individual / social skills.
BSTN partners with Healthcare Safety International to utilize proprietary technology to improve personal outcomes, address potential harm and optimize team communication. BSTN uses the following 2 apps.
Direct support providers and clients can easily input the client’s current status, which is then shared with the whole care team. S’mores provides instant, clear communication within a care team.
Working with S’mores, Alpha Scan allows both care agency supervisors and client conservators to monitor health status, current risk, and sleeping. Alpha Scan helps the team keep tabs on the people served through a simple process, ultimately making monitoring the person’s safety easier and more effective.